Members of Red Lion Chambers prosecute for all major government departments and agencies. We have wide ranging knowledge and expertise in the following practice areas.
For more information please contact our clerking team, led by Chambers Practice Director, Mark Bennett.
- Crown Prosecution Service (please refer to the below Crown Prosecution section)
- Serious Fraud Office
- Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy
- Government Legal Department
- Health and Safety Executive (HSE)
- Environment Agency
- Office of Rail Regulation
- General Medical Council
- Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
Crown Prosecution Service
We have a close working relationship with the CPS and its various departments, including the:
- Special Crime and Counter Terrorism Division
- Specialist Fraud Division
- Organised Crime Division
- Appeals Unit
- Complex Casework unit (Special Casework Team, Rape and Serious Sexual Offence Team, Homicide Team).
- ULS Team
- Extradition Unit.
Please click on the relevant department/unit to view panel members and their associated grading.
- Emma Gargitter and Naomi Parsons are currently appointed to the Attorney General Civil Panel List.
- Tom Forster has been appointed to the Special Advocates Panel
- A number of members hold current security clearance ranging from SC to DV level.
- A number of our junior members accept instructions as junior juniors from the Attorney General Civil Panel scheme.
For more information or to instruct us
To discuss your options in more detail please contact our clerking team, led by Chambers’ Practice Director, Mark Bennett.
For specific case enquiries, or to hear more about our services, please contact our clerking team.