Members of Chambers accept instructions from professional bodies under the Standard Contractual Terms set by the Bar Standards Board. On occasion however, we may be able to agree contracts on a case by case basis.
For more information, please contact our Practice Management Team, led by Mark Bennett.
Members of Red Lion Chambers Chambers are able to accept instructions from any of the following:
- Other authorised litigators
- Parliamentary agents, patent attorneys, trademark attorneys and notaries
- European lawyers registered with the Law Society
- Employed barristers and/or employed European Lawyers registered with the Bar Council
- Legal Advice Centres designated by the Bar Council
- Foreign lawyers