In the first week of 2021, the following video reviews have been uploaded:
- R (DPP) v Woolwich Crown Court  EWHC 3243 (Admin) on Custody Time Limit applications during the COVID 19 pandemic.
- R (C) v DPP  4 WLR 158 on the French authorities’ cracking of the EncroChat secure communications platform.
- Re K (Justice Secretary intervening)  2 WLR 1279 on the culture of honour violence and Forced Marriage Protection Orders.
- HSE v Faltec Europe Ltd  4 WLR 77 on sentencing corporations for major Health & Safety breaches and on skeleton arguments in criminal appeals.
- R v D  2 Cr App R 15 on the requirement to identify the legal disclosure obligation when charging fraud by failure to disclose information.
New video reviews of recent case law and legislation are uploaded at 5pm every working day. For free and instant access to more than 90 videos that have already been uploaded to the website, visit [CrimeCast]