Chambers has released its latest Serious Crime Bulletin ( Issue 2) which carries a special Guest Feature on Drill Music and Gang affiliation.
The Bulletin which was first launched in Feb 2023 is a quarterly brief of recently decided cases and news spanning serious crime cases including homicide, firearms, drug and sexual offences. The bulletin provides a snapshot of prominent decisions and news with implications for general crime practitioners.
Sections this issue include:
• In the news
• Prison conditions, Covid delay and sentence mitigation
• Modern slavery and abuse of process
• Directions on majority verdicts
• Terrorist offences and change of mindset as mitigation
• Guest feature: Does drill music and gang affiliation always go hand in hand?
The Bulletin is produced by Michael Goodwin KC, Jack Talbot, Anita Clifford and Alex Benn. The Guest Feature is written by Paul Jackson. Please download a copy here: [SERIOUS CRIME BULLETIN 2 – APRIL 23]
Red Lion Chambers has more than 70 years’ experience both prosecuting and defending a wide range of serious crime offences across London and the South East. Read more: [RLC Expertise]