A number of current and former members of Red Lion Chambers appear in the latest edition of Archbold Criminal Pleading Evidence and Practice 2022, the leading criminal court book for the Crown Court. They are Tony Shaw QC, Rosina Cottage QC, Riel Karmy-Jones QC, Gillian Jones QC, Tom Forster QC, Barnaby Jameson QC, Allison Clare QC, Hannah Willcocks QC and Thomas Payne.
The new edition includes material on:
- Domestic Abuse Act 2021
- Counter-Terrorism and Sentencing Act 2021
- Latest amendments to the Criminal Procedure Rules 2020
- Revised chapter dealing with offences against the person
- Incorporation of statutory amendments resulting from Brexit
- Consideration of all new important cases
Former Contributing Editors and members of RLC include the General Editor and Recorder of London, HHJ Mark Lucraft QC and members of the Judicial Board, Dame Linda Dobbs and HHJ Angela Rafferty QC.