Sailesh Mehta appears in the latest episode of Assembly Point produced by the Fire Protection Assocation [FPA] and chaired by Jonathan O’Neill OBE, Managing Director at the FPA to reflect on the 5th anniversary of the Grenfell Tower tragedy
• the Grenfell Tower Inquiry
• prosecuting those who bear responsibility for the tragedy
• consider the implications of the removal of the Building Safety Manager role from the Building Safety Act
• coroners’ recommendations
• whether regulators are appropriately resourced under the current regime.
Listen to the podcast here:
Sailesh Mehta practices in regulatory law and heads the Red Lion Chambers Fire Law Team. More info here: [www.firelaw.co.uk]