Theo joined Chambers as a first six pupil in September 2023 and is currently supervised by Ian McLoughlin. He has an interest in developing his knowledge of Serious Crime, with a specific interest in Terrorism and National Security Law.
Prior to pupillage, Theo worked at the Ministry of Defence advising on a variety of policy areas and taught British Parliamentary debating to vulnerable offenders at HMP Brixton as part of Vocalise. Whilst living in Ghana, he worked at an international energy company assessing the impact of government legislation on company activities.
Theo gained a First in Politics and International Relations from The University of Bristol and studied for a year abroad at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Whilst studying law, Theo won The University of Law GDL Mooting Competition and advocated on behalf of his GDL class, for which he received an award.
Having lived in Ghana, South Africa and the United States, Theo is particularly interested in international affairs and is confident engaging with individuals from a range of backgrounds.
- BVS, The City Law School, Very Competent (2022)
- GDL, The University of Law (Bloomsbury), Distinction (2021)
- BSc. (Hons.) Politics and International Relations, The University of Bristol, First Class (2019)
- Lord Justice Holker Scholarship (2021), The Honourable Society of Gray’s Inn
- The City Law School Scholarship for Academic Excellence (2021), The City Law School
- Josephine Barnes Scholarship (2020), The Honourable Society of Gray’s Inn
- The Criminal Bar Association
- Young Legal Aid Lawyers